React Native Developer
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
Working Experience : 1 – 3 Years
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- Deployment on React Native application to both App Store and Google.
- Review client requirements, wireframes, and designs for technical feasibility, then work with the scrum team to translate these into user stories that can be implemented
- Improve product quality through code reviews, writing effective unit tests, and collaborating with QA to implement automation testing where appropriate
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle Android Studio
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
Knowledge of integration with Firebase, Fabric, GA, etc.